- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to meet the teachers during class hours. Those wishing to visit the School or meet the staff of the School must first obtain permission from the Principal.
- Periodic meetings of parents with the teachers will be arranged by the Principal in order to ensure co-ordination in the process of the children's education.
- Parents who regularly fail to attend Parent-Teacher meetings will be deemed to be not interested in the student's education and as this is pernicious to the School in general and the student in particular, the student may be asked to discontinue.
- On completion of the terminal or final examination report cards should be personally collected by the Parents/Guardians and returned after duly countersigning them.
- Besides the meetings arranged regularly, parents are expected to attend to instructions given through the diary or through special notes and come to School when so required.
- Parents of academically weak and/or of students with unsteady disciplinary conduct, who fail to attend P.T. meetings will be deemed to be uninterested in their ward's education.