- The Management reserves to itself the right of admission.
- Registration to Lower Kindergarten (L.K.G.) class is made in January every year as per the Principal's circular.
- Eligibility for admission to L.K.G. Class is 3 years and 3 months as on 31st March of the concerned academic year when the applications are accepted. It is granted only on the submission of the application form along with original Municipal Birth Certificate/a Baptismal certificate/ Notified Area Council Certificate in the case of Christians.
- New admission to other classes will be made subject to the vacancies in each class in the month of March after the annual results.
- Students who seek admission to other classes in this school are required to submit their original date of birth certificate in addition to their school leaving certificate showing their date of birth.
- A child who has previously studied in another recognised school will have to submit a Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Transfer Certificate from a School outside U.P. must be countersigned by the Education Officer of the District concerned.
- Duly registered Birth Certificate will have to be submitted for admission of a child who has not attended any recognised school previously.
- Special attention must be paid to entering correctly the name and date of birth of the child. Subsequent changes in the date of birth or name will not be permitted.
- Admission is finalised after a preliminary test and/or interview and payment of the prescribed fees which, once paid, are not refundable.
- Before admission and/or shifting residence, parents should satisfy themselves that adequate transport arrangements exist for their wards from the place of residence to the School and back. Parents who shift their residence have to officially inform the School about the same so that proper changes are made in the school records. It is mandatory that this procedure should be carried out by parents themselves and not through correspondence or through their children.
REMEMBER: Every new pupil must bring:
- A school leaving certificate.
- The original Municipal Birth Certificate, a Baptismal Certificate or Notified Area Council Certificate (in case of Christians) if the child has not attended school before.
- Pupils applying for admission are, as a rule, subject to an entrance examination held at the beginning of the academic year. They must bring their own writing material but no special books are required. They will be tested for the class below the one to which they seek admission.
- A candidate who comes from any recognized school cannot be admitted without a School Leaving Certificate from the school she / he has last attended. If she / he comes from a school outside the State, the certificate has to be countersigned by the Education Officer of the place where that school is situated.