- One calendar month's notice will have to be given for the withdrawal of the child from the School. However, full fees for the quarter will be charged.
- All dues must be cleared and books and other school property items returned before the child is withdrawn and transfer certificate obtained.
- Duplicate copies of T.C. may be issued on payment of Rs. 100/- All T.C. applications will be processed within a maximum period of 7 days.
- Pupils who fail in a class for two consecutive years, or overage by two or more years will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
- The management reserves to itself the right to dismiss any student.
- The Principal is empowered to effect the withdrawal of a pupil or to remove the name of the pupil from the rolls of the school if, in her opinion, the progress of the pupil or conduct is unsatisfactory or whose parents/guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality, insubordination, contempt of authority or wilful damage to property is always enough reason for immediate dismissal. Prolonged absence which is not adequately justified or explained, may be considered reason enough for dismissal.
- The management may require the withdrawal of any student when satisfied that such a step is necessary in the interest of the school.