- Pupils should not bring valuables or money to school. They are also not allowed to bring magazines, pictures or books/cassettes other than prescribed text books, except when asked by the teacher.
- Students found possessing any reading, viewing or other' materials of indecent nature are liable to rustication without notice.
- Burning crackers in the school or carrying inflammable material is considered by the school as an indicator of intention to harm others, cause disturbance and damage to limb and property and a serious violation of the fundamental tenets of the school, namely respect and concern for ones fellow. Any body found or reported to have carried this activity in the school either personally or through others will be suspended. It may even lead to dismissal after verification.
- Every pupil should take care of his/her personal belongings. School authorities do not assume the responsibility for loss of such belongings.
- Name of the student and class should be marked on the personal belongings to facilitate recovery when lost in the School premises.
- Carrying or use of cell phones, ipods or other electronic devices is contrary to the school discipline. Students found carrying such devices or reported to have been carrying may be punished with confiscation, fine or both. In case of confiscated goods, the school will not be responsible for its loss in the custody of the school, as the same will be deposited in the regular staff room of the school.